Are you wanting to add texture and other mediums to your acrylic painting? This class with Collette will take the mystery out of using mixed media and help you get started making art. Collette will show you how to create an abstract piece that will showcase the different mediums and give you a sample board of how to use them effectively.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create a textured background or surface using mixed media pastes and gels along with common ‘found’ items like sand, glass and paper
- Use stencils to add texture
- Letting go of rules and expectations
- Planning and finishing off an artwork
- Experiment with different techniques and acrylic mediums while developing your own style